Slaughter Consulting Clients
Slaughter Consulting has been working with clients for over 6 years building brands and executing marketing activities. Whether you are selling products or a service we can help you fine-tune your target market and build a successful brand that your customers will not be able to live without.
Below are some of the clients and activities we have been involved with. To see examples of our work please visit our portfolio.
Manufacturer of professional and personal headsets for telecommunication and aviation.
- Worked with Original Equipment Manufacturers (Avaya, Nortel, Cisco) on sales channel and product related activities
- Dealer and Distributor Programs Plantronics sales channels
- Developed website content
- Managed Plantronics re-branding efforts in the channel
- Worked on monthly channel communications and developed monthly channel Web training program using WebEx
Indian Motorcycle Corporation
- Project management of cross promotions (Coca-Cola, Warner Bros./Terminator 3, Durango Boot), corporate advertising, and event planning of company's presence at various motorcycle rallies and coordination of 2003 and 2004 press and dealer meetings
- Created Newsletters and Direct Mail pieces and managed the company website
- Supervised dealer cooperative advertising accounts and established a system to track and measure dealers advertising, spending and the use of company's co-op materials
- Managed media presence. Responded to inquiries, coordinated editorial interviews, compiled and distributed quarterly press clippings and supervised onsite filming for various television shows such as American Thunder (Speed Channel)
San Jose City Council, Office of Chuck Reed, District 4, San Jose, CA
Managed media relations for the Councilmember through articles, press releases and mailers
- Designed advertising and promotions for events through invitations, posters and advertisements
- Led team of 5 to plan and promote first annual CommUnity Resource Fair. Event served as a platform to educate the Vietnamese population about city services
- Designed Website
- Developed press release and marketing verbiage for book launch
- Acted as agent to promote books and consulted on marketing activities for launch
For more information on clients and activities please download Alisha Slaughter's resume.